Documents Needed


  • Last two years W-2s, 1099s, K-1s, Etc…
  • Last two pay stubs
  • Last two years of tax returns (all schedules with all pages), personal and business as applicable
  • Last two months of bank statements (all pages)
  • Latest 401k statement, IRA, Etc… (all pages)
  • Copy of driver’s license
  • Copy of social security card
  • If receiving/paying alimony or child support, a copy of the divorce decree and/or Friend of the Court order is needed
  • If previous bankruptcy in the last 7 years need all bankruptcy schedules & discharge paperwork.( has this paperwork online)
  • If previous short sale or foreclosure in the last 7 years need a copy of the sheriff deed/warranty deed from the sale



More “Buy a House” Info…

Down Payment Assistance